ABOUT ME
I am almost a Junior according to USA, however I will have completed a double minor and a double major by the time I graduate. I have a minor in Environmental Science and I will have a minor in General Studies. I will have a double major in History. I will graduate with all hope in Spring 2011. I will be certified to teach Secondary Social Studies 6-12 grades. I graduated from my orginal 2 year degree with a 3.84 GPA. At this time I am still maintaining a 3.55 GPA at USA.
My Teaching Philosophy

Teaching Technology

Education is fast and furious! (Yes like the movie) We are entering a renaissance, a revolution! Therefore an awakening is pertinent. Life as we knew it twenty years ago does not exist to the students we will continue to teach therefore we are the ones who have to learn the next generations way of living and not the other way around. Technology can be in the form of gadgets, programs, software, or interactives modes available in clouds on the internet. The Technology Savvy Teacher is going to explore all of these modes of teaching and continue to incorporate them and whatever the ”new kid on the block” so to speak, of technology is for tomorrow. I plan on integrating every form of technology into my room that I am able to use in whatever capacity I am able to utilize it. I also plan to advocate, encourage, as well as educate MY peers in education to broaden their classrooms, teaching in ways that benefit the students in today’s technology based world. Although teachers still must use pencils and paper for documentation, students abilities to process information has changed, so it would stand to reason that the process by which they are being taught must change with it.