ABOUT ME
I am almost a Junior according to USA, however I will have completed a double minor and a double major by the time I graduate. I have a minor in Environmental Science and I will have a minor in General Studies. I will have a double major in History. I will graduate with all hope in Spring 2011. I will be certified to teach Secondary Social Studies 6-12 grades. I graduated from my orginal 2 year degree with a 3.84 GPA. At this time I am still maintaining a 3.55 GPA at USA.
My Teaching Philosophy

Who is this woman?

I am Angel Shay Padgett and I was born December 19, 1974. I come from a rather large family, though we were raised in split homes. Having 9 siblings from yours, mine, and our family can be complicating and confusing to a small child. Yet these aspects to my life taught me many things both about myself, and about how to communicate with others. Of course all families have issues, my family was no different. I did have a very loving and supportive mother, who nurtured and encouraged me to be proud of who I am, and to reflect on my place in this world. My father may not have always been as nurturing or supportive but he did adore me. My husband and son help me to question and reconnect every day, with the possibilities life has to offer! Reflecting on how I was raised, the external contributions to my growth, and the experiences of life has helped me to analyze negative aspects of my personality that need to be corrected as well as magnifying positive attributes that assist me in being a better me. I strive consistently to learn from my mistakes, to be a positive influence to those around me, and to enjoy life!