ABOUT ME
I am almost a Junior according to USA, however I will have completed a double minor and a double major by the time I graduate. I have a minor in Environmental Science and I will have a minor in General Studies. I will have a double major in History. I will graduate with all hope in Spring 2011. I will be certified to teach Secondary Social Studies 6-12 grades. I graduated from my orginal 2 year degree with a 3.84 GPA. At this time I am still maintaining a 3.55 GPA at USA.
My Teaching Philosophy

Tools I Possess for Teaching!

I love to learn! The End! Just kidding, learning uses every tool available. Both mind, and matter! As a teacher I plan to engage my students in critical thought about the world around them while hopefully encouraging them to grow as a productive individual of society. Confident, passionate, considerate of others and responsible for their actions. Treating people with dignity and respect allows them to mature and realize on their own the importance of opinions. Allowing students to experience many options gives them freedom to develop their own ideas. Learning is my tool of choice. Some people like to paint, some like to write, I like to do both. However, those are additives to my life as well as many more hobbies I enjoy. My saying is, “All things lead back to learning!” Education is the key to happiness, not success. So if a painter uses a brush, and a dancer dances to music, an Educator uses knowledge and every way that can impart it.